The Bradley Method: A Review
Baby showers are helpful in getting ready for baby's arrival and registries make it easy for friends and family to grab something that they know the family wants. However, most baby shower registries seem to leave out gift ideas for mom. Mom will be needing a lot of new things as well as baby. So for those friends and family that just don't want to spend $300 on a baby monitor, pick something up for mom!
Here are a few baby shower gift ideas that you can get mom.
• Robe for after delivery- you can pick up a matching receiving blanket too!
• Shower shoes for the hospital shower.
• Bed slippers to use while walking around the hospital during labor.
• Travel toiletry kit- easy to pack in hospital bag.
• Lip balm- lips get chapped during labor.
• Cute water bottle with straw.
• Nursing tank tops/bras.
• Comfy pjs that are easy to nurse in.
• Warm socks- hospitals get cold.
• Gift certificate for birth photography.
• Gift certificate for fresh 48 photography.
• Back massager.
• Gift card for prenatal massage.
• Breast pads
• Nipple cream
• Silicone pump to catch the liquid gold!
• Sitz bath tub, soak and spray.
• Witch hazel pads.
• Essential oil diffuser- Some birthing centers have them, but hospitals usually don't and this is great for labor.
• Clary Sage oil- diffusing this oil helps with labor.
• Meal delivery service.
• Grocery delivery service.